Monday 18 February 2008

a first time... (spier continued)

Well I have to confess... yesterday I made rice for the first time in my life (at the ripe old age of 31 - "wat 'n skande")! AND I made bobotie from scratch - also for the first time. Now this is really a momentous occasion, as I don't cook, well I don't really enjoy it at all. But we were playing bridge at my house, so I have to make a plan for dinner... Unfortunately I don't have any photographic evidence of the food, but I at least had three witness, and I even received a few compliments! = ) And I must say it almost tasted as good as my mom's!
Ok, then as promised a few more pics of the actual gallery space at spier...
Follow the trees... to the gallery location...



I think the containers with the tensile structures in between create a super space. It makes it light and permeable - almost like land art!

1 comment:

/// said...

WOWWWWZA!!!!!!!!