Sunday 20 April 2008

so many exhibitions, so little time!


With the exhibition opening of learners' work (Grade 10-12) & voluntary students at the Tygerberg Art Centre there will be a very nice Cheese & Wine (Tickets R20 at the door). They are located in Du Toit Street, Parow and their phone number is 021 - 939 9293 for any queries or directions. My mom is one of the drawing teachers there, and I took Jewellery Design as a subject there when I was in High School - it is a great school and worth checking out!

Then just down the road, at Bellville Library's art gallery art.b is SCENES, a group exhibition by Lene Tempelhof (she is one of my lecturer's in the creative metal casting class), Verna Jooste & John Skotnes. I havn't seen any of their work so I am going to be pleasantly surprised! Can't wait!

No comments: