Monday 24 March 2008

the loading bay

Friends of mine came to visit this weekend, the owners of Vovo Telo Bakery + Cafe in Port Elizabeth http://fourwallsdesign.blogspot.com/2007/10/vovo-telo.html, and we went coffee shop hopping! = ) One of the places on our list was the Loading Bay (also featured in the latest House & Leisure).
I really like the graphics, and just love the "Blue Blood" name, it's the range of denims sold inside. They also sell really nice watches, I would not mind acquiring one, allthough the face of the watch is probably the same size as my hand! = )
So in short... the interior is well designed, the graphics are well designed, the service is good, the cappuchino & expresso are good. And I really like the concentric circles on the expresso & the heart design on the cappuchino. So definately worth a visit... The Loading Bay 30 Hudson Street, De Waterkant, Cape Town.



I love the yellow to the underside of the light fittings, such a nice hue!


2 comments:

Denise Kiggan said...

Ah I wish I'd known it was there when I was in Cape Town. Will have to keep it on the list for our next visit!

janine de waal said...

It only opened quite recently, so it might not have been open when you were here - so definately add it onto your list for your next visit!