Wednesday 21 November 2007

more than a glass and a half!

At the moment I'm running around like a headless chicken - and think I need more than a glass and a half of wine to still my nerves! I am writing an arbitration exam on Monday and then the Fluff exhibition is opening on Friday, 30 November! http://fluffexhibition.blogspot.com/

Needless to say I am much more excited about the exhibition than the exam! So lots of last minute studying and creating to do. I will keep you updated on the exhibition (as the exam will be much less visually enticing) and put a visual report on the exhibition up after the opening. So wish me well!!!

4 comments:

/// said...

OMG that exhibition looks PHENOMENAL!! Good luck to you on both!

janine de waal said...

Why thanks, thats really nice of you... And makes me even MORE excited about the exhibition!

kat said...

I enjoyed seeing your work - it is beautiful, I hope your exhibition goes well.

Heloise said...

I wish you lots of well and hope they are both successful! Thanks for your visit and kind comments on my site. I had a look at ses and the cottage looks stunning