Friday 30 May 2008

daddy long legs...

OK, I have decided to reveal my entry for the Daddy Long Legs Airstream Trailer open invitation. We are still waiting for the results - so hold thumbs! ; ) The idea is that they choose a couple of people from the entries received to decorate some Airstream Trailers that will be parked around South Africa for some self-catering accomodation. I think it's a fab idea and also love the boutique backpackers hotel with the same concept that they have in Long Street Cape Town. The "competition" has been arranged with/through the What if the World Design Studio.
So I went with the bunny theme - hope it's SUCCUSSFUL!!!

3 comments:

/// said...

EEK! I LOOOOOOVE IT! :)

Jesse said...

Oh, good luck! It looks like a great project.

kat said...

Good for you for getting a submission in there! Look forward to hearing the result.