Wednesday 24 October 2007

More bunnies!


I am very happy to share my latest bunny acquisition. I bought it through a friend at my pottery class, her daughter is studying art at Stellenbosch and this extraordinary origami silver bunny was created by her friend, a 3rd year jewellery student, Gussie van der Merwe. Needless to say I was very chaffed with myself, and my bunny, when I spotted Gussie in the latest House & Leisure under the Mr Price student competition, designing salad servers – of course I think Gussie’s salad servers are the best! So congrats Gussie! And hope to meet you some time in the future. And I have already decided that I will be wearing the bunny to our exhibition opening on 30 November 2007 http://fluffexhibition.blogspot.com/, were I have mostly made bunnies (konyntjies) out of ceramics and bronze.

No comments: